myastraldestiny.com is supported by readers. If you purchase through a link on this site, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. We only recommend awesome stuff with guarantees! Learn More!
There are a lot of different methods people use when they want to make life changes. For instance, manifesting more money to reduce their debt and finally be financially free.
I’ve used several different methods governed by the Law of Attraction over the last few years, and many don’t work for me.
After reading this article, you’ll quickly discover the best manifestation methods that will work for you!
What Are The Best Manifestation Methods?
The word “manifestation” refers to turning an idea into a reality. So you can call anything you do to make your dreams come true a manifestation technique. When people think of manifestation, they usually think of mental processes like thoughts, feelings, and beliefs that help us manifest what we want.
Different manifestation methods condition your subconscious mind with an objective. You’ll automatically focus on opportunities and activities to get what you want when your goal is fixed in your subconscious.
Manifesting is deciding what you want and conditioning it into your subconscious. It needs to be specific and clear. Then you can condition your subconscious by writing down your wish or making a vision board that you look at and imagine represents what you want.
Manifestation techniques include:
- Visualizing with a vision board
- Keeping a gratitude journal
- Writing things down a certain number of times each day
- Using affirmations
- And visualizing before falling asleep
Quick & Easy Manifestation Methods
Here’s a list of quick and easy manifestation methods that you can use:
Repeat Positive Affirmations Every Morning and Night
Positive affirmations are phrases or statements you repeat to condition your mind. You can spend just a few minutes every morning and evening conditioning your subconscious by repeating positive affirmations. For example,
- I’m confident because I learn from failures and get better.
- There are no limits to my potential.
- I see myself in my dream job.
- I have the skills and abilities to excel.
Once you repeat a positive affirmation thousands of times, it can automatically pop up in your mind as a positive thought whenever you have a challenge or disappointment.
Set up a vision board
Many people have already tried a type of vision board as a manifestation method, even without being aware of it.
I used one many years ago before I’d ever heard of manifestation and before “The Secret” arrived.
I hung my vision display on the wall across from the front of my desk at work. The display showed my previous job as a missile technician, my current job as a management engineer, and my dream to be an officer in the Air Force.
One year after hanging the vision board display on the wall, I was accepted into the Air Force Officer Training School and graduated in the top 10%.
A vision board isn’t just a way to envision the kind of life you want, but it also serves as a reminder to keep going on the tough days.
Design Your Expectations For Success
Think positively but set realistic expectations. Are you aware of a self-fulfilling prophecy? There is scientific evidence that shows your expectations can influence outcomes. We’re more likely to get positive results if we believe a treatment, intervention, or approach will help. Looking for the silver lining and being optimistic can result in positive outcomes. However, it may not happen every time.
Skills That Improve Manifestation Success
What attributes and behaviors can boost your manifestation prowess? Here are a few things you can work on to be a more powerful manifestor.
- Persistence. You keep trying. You learn from failures and mistakes and stay committed to your dreams and goals no matter what.
- Adaptability. You adjust your actions and keep going despite difficulties.
- A desire to improve yourself. You continually improve yourself and your life. Japanese “Kaizen” is a famous concept for improving yourself.
- Self-motivation. When you want to accomplish something simply because you want to, not for money or prestige.
- Energy. You have a desire to learn new things.
- Drive. You have a strong desire to act and move forward with your goals.
- Passion. You want to enjoy the process of working towards your goals.
- Self-belief. You have confidence that you can achieve your dreams.
Manifestation Methods That Work
Manifestation methods that help you build skills and accomplish things that lead to your dreams or goals are effective. An example is you need to learn how to build a million-dollar business to manifest a million dollars.
The methods that work are ones combined with actions to achieve your goal.
Another example is, using the 369 method to lose weight by only writing “I lose 10 pounds per month,” the suggested number of times each day.
Writing alone won’t cause you to lose weight without action. You need to start some kind of regular exercise and follow a nutritious diet.
Likewise, using the same method to attract the love of your life won’t help unless you take some action. For example, get out more, join a dating app, and take better care of your health and appearance.
Only writing “I found my soulmate” 1153 times a day isn’t enough without you making an effort to meet your soulmate.
Writing and absorbing the desire in your subconscious with the manifestation techniques like the 1×11 method, 55×5 method, and 369 method will help you stay motivated and focused on your goal. Conditioning your subconscious is important because your subconscious feelings and beliefs control your actions.
Powerful Manifestation Techniques
Several techniques work if you apply your efforts and combine the writing exercises with actions to get what you want.
I like to use Tony Robbins’s success formula with manifestation methods to take action. It’s simple:
- Decide What you want.
- Take action.
- Notice your results.
- Make adjustments.
- Accelerate by modeling others who got what you want.
Here are the powerful manifestation techniques.
To be most productive, you need to write every day at the same time and place.
Follow these steps:
- Write your affirmation in the present tense that describes a clear and realistic desire you want to achieve.
- Begin on a certain date and complete seven consecutive days of work.
- Write your affirmation seven times every morning and evening.
- As you write, imagine yourself already having what you want and how it feels.
- You can repeat the same steps for anything else you want.
This method involves repeating your selected affirmation 55 times a day for five consecutive days. Your subconscious mind is reprogrammed to be in tune with your desires.
- Set an intention by choosing what you want and formulating an affirmation as though it is already true in the present tense.
- Choose a time and place to write your affirmations 55 times every day for five consecutive days.
- Handwrite your affirmation 55 times a day for five days.
- Once you’ve finished, don’t let it consume you. Instead, do something else that you enjoy.
Manifestation method 1×11 only takes a few minutes to use. In fact, it is a fantastic option for busy people, as long as it is done correctly and consistently.
The 11 manifestation method works like this:
- Decide on the one thing you would like to manifest. Visualize it clearly in your mind.
- Make it a statement or an affirmation. Make sure you describe it, so you see it in your mind as if you’ve already got it.
- Write and repeat this affirmation 11 times each morning and 11 times each night for 11 consecutive days.
- Imagine yourself possessing the object of your desire after each session.
It involves writing down what you would like to manifest three times in the morning, six times midday, and nine times at night.
Nikola Tesla, a world-famous inventor, believed three, six, and nine were powerful numbers for manifesting. Tesla believed these mystical numbers were the key to releasing cosmic powers.
The 369 manifestation method works like this:
- Decide on the one thing you would like to manifest. Visualize it clearly in your mind.
- Make it a statement or an affirmation. Make sure you describe it so you can see it in your mind as if you’ve already got it.
- Write and repeat this affirmation 3 times each morning, 6 times midday, and 9 times each night until you succeed.
This method involves writing affirmations 33 times a day for three days. Here’s what to do:
- Choose one thing you want to achieve and really think about it.
- Write an affirmation describing what you want in the present tense.
- Make sure you do your 3 x 33 manifestation sessions in a quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
- Write your affirmations 33 times for 3 consecutive days. You should feel it as you write it. Focus entirely on the present moment. Write with feeling and emotion.
- Make sure you do not split the task up throughout the day. You should write it all at the same time.
Make a Vision Board
Your vision board is a visualization of your goals. These are usually poster-size visuals containing text and images representing something you’re trying to do.
You can create one using a poster board or make a digital one. You can be creative and make it any way you want, but here are some basic steps.
- Decide what goals you want to feature on your board.
- Collect images that illustrate your goals from magazines for a poster board, or use Canva online, which has images you can use.
- Arrange your images, so they are appealing to you.
- Display your poster board in a place you will see often. Display your digital board in an image you can access at any time.
Related Article: Vision Board
Keep a Gratitude Journal
Writing a gratitude journal is one very popular manifestation method. Gratefulness and appreciation create more abundance in life. If you value what you have now and feel grateful, you’re more likely to receive more blessings.
Keeping a journal is easy and takes little time. Before you go to bed, write down a few things you appreciated and experienced.
For those who find it difficult to journal at night, try substituting a moment of thankfulness before dinner. Be thankful for everything you have in your life today.
Scripting Manifestation Techniques
A script is writing down a detailed description of what you’d like to manifest as if it already exists. A script is making something appear as though it was already there.
It’s a powerful method when your script includes the exact skills, mindset, and steps that get you results. In your writing, you should describe the steps you must take and the skills you must acquire. You should also address the mentality you need to achieve your goal.
You can’t just do it once. You establish a daily routine of describing your manifestation desire in the present tense, describing different details and feelings. Imagine your outcome and write out the details with feelings and an attitude that your outcome is already true.
Visualization Manifestation Techniques
For centuries, successful people have used visualization techniques to visualize their desired outcomes.
Those who practice it can achieve their dreams by focusing and being confident while accomplishing one goal or task at a time.
This is what elite athletes, super-rich people, and those at the top of their fields do.
You can accelerate the achievement of your dreams, goals, and ambitions by visualizing them as already complete daily.
Final Word About Manifesting
Choose a method that fits your style and take action that aligns with your desire.
I hope you have great success and happiness!